January 9, 2011

I want raw milk!

So why is my government dictating me what I can or cannot eat / drink?

I want raw milk!
I am sick and tired (hey, pun intended!) of being denied what is good for me, what my body wants to stay healthy, and what I am used to from way back when, the Polish way.  And raw milk is one of those things we (the whole family, adults, kids, and the cat) used to drink full 4 liters of daily.  If we did not want to have that much milk in a day, I'd let it stand on the kitchen table til the afternoon, to go sour.  Then I'd warm it up on the stove ("rolling" warm heat only) in a big pot, strain it through a cheese cloth, and enjoy a delicious and fresh "bialy ser" straigh up, or in various dishes and desserts like nalesniki, pierogi, or cheesecake, just to name a few.


The milk was raw, bottled in glass bottles with aluminum caps (unfortunately, but the contact with milk was minimal, only if you stored the bottles on their sides).  We drank it daily and nobody ever got sick from it.  Or of it, either.  I want that back!

Yes, I am old-skool but that is a good thing.  I believe in good, wholesome food, with good fats and NEVER pasteurised or irradiated.  If I want to eat garbage, I know where to find it (perched on the shelves at every "modern" grocery store).

I want clean water - without fluoride, chlorine, or lithium!
You know, I love M.A.S.H.  If you ever watched that show, you'd surely recall that goofball Maj. Frank Burns.  Yes, he was an ass but he got one thing right when he said "Don't contaminate our drinking water with fluoridation!".  He was trying to teach some South Koreans some English.  When he said that line, there was no usuall "background laughter" (like they pad every comedy with these days), just dead silence for a couple of seconds... At first, I did not really notice that but, a while back, that one line came back at me like a thunder.  Did the writers of M.A.S.H already tried to tell us something way back then?  Or were they pro-fluoride and just tried to make Burns into an even bigger ass?  I guess, unless we contact the writer(s) of that episode, we'll never know.  But, I would not be surprised if they were trying to tell us something, to send a warning cleverly disguised as a funny line in a show...  It might have been unintentional back then but it sure makes sense today, doesn't it?

I want clean food - without pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, or GMOs!
Last year, I grew some tomatoes in a little space in the back yard and you know what?  They tasted like tomatoes should taste, not like they are made of tasteless grass covered with wax-hard skin.  How do I know? We used to have a huge garden back in the old country, all organic and no pesticides or herbicides of any kind, just the good ol' manual weeding (yep, I hated it but we had excellent, healthy fruits, veggies and nuts).  Strawberries tasted like strawberries, not like straw.  I could go on but you get the picture, right?

I want no unnecessary and harmful vaccines!
After watching "‎"Flu and flu vaccines-what's coming through that needle" by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, well, let's just say, I have always been opposed to and never had a flu shot before but now I wll not only NOT have one, I will warn as many people as I know about the dangers of it.  Frankly, I was shocked by all the blatant lies being fed to the population.  This is a slow, orchestrated genocide!  They know what's going on yet they jab us with poisons. They jab our toddlers and newborns with poisons.  What for?  So there is a generation of sickly guinea pigs growing for their new "miracle drugs" to test on?
They jab our seniors with extra-strong does of poisons!  Again, what for?  To make sure they die off as fast as possible as not to put the strain on the (non-existent) pension plans?  Think about it!  Government wants us to get injected with things that they KNOW will make us sick.  The same government is then taking away from us the things that will cure us, like the IV vit. C for example.  They will also jail anyone manufacturing / selling said vit.C!  What does that tell you?  They do want us to die.  Do you still think I'm a conspiracy theory nut?  Well, if you do, then you already are the sheeple, a nice, docile, complacent, subservient, easy to lead to the slaughter... just like the government wants you to be.  I pity you for you are oblivious to the truth... but, again, that is your choice.

I can't wait for (the end of) 2012. 
Many conscious people out there say this is going to be the time of awakening.  I hope so, and I am ready.  If shit happens and rocks fall of the sky and smash me, so be it, but I will die free and, hopefully, healthier than I was before. 
But if this is going to be a major shift in global consciousness, and people will finally stand up for their rights, take the evils like Monsanto and big pharma down, and reclaim their right to clean water, clean food and clean air, I am double ready for this.   Are you with me?