January 8, 2011

America is just a starting point!

As you should know by now, I am an avid proponent and defender of healing the natural way, through clean (no fluoride, chlorine, etc.) water, clean food (no pesticides, herbicides, GMOs, etc.), and natural vitamins and supplements.  I also oppose unneccessary and dangerous vaccines and medications that are being pushed on the population by the organizations like FDA, and doctors and nurses with blinders on; they must be wearing them if, knowing what kinds of permanent damage these things can cause, they still force people to take them.  And now all this talk about mandatory vaccinations?!?  Well, I for one will be telling them to sod off.

Why am I so set in my ways?  Mind you these "ways" are shared by millions of people like me, and scientists and doctors who want to heal, not kill.  I have had many health issues (still have some serious ones) and went to dozens of doctors (many with very advanced degrees), and they are either unable, or unwilling, to heal me.  Yet, none of them said that to my face; all they want to keep doing is to make me come and "see" them every couple of weeks and buy more and more of their stronger and stronger drugs.   Why?  Why should I keep coming to "see" them? They are not my friends or buddies and. furthermore, I have better things to do than sit in their crowded waiting rooms, and wait to be "seen".  Fuck, if getting "seen" so often would heal me then so be it but it does not; it wastes my time (they get paid for theirs), and parking money, and the treatments and drugs mask the symptoms but not address the dis-ease.

Let me tell you a story:
Last year I went to see a supposedly very smart lady doctor for my chronic back pain.  What did I get out of it?  Aleve.  Yeah, effin' Aleve!  All those "smarts" and that's all she can come up with?!?  Years ago, when I went to see other doctors for the same thing, they prescribed Naproxen (hint: Aleve is Naproxen, just without a prescription).
Oh, there's more... During the process of testing, poking'n'prodding, I found out that my WBC is "slightly elevated"... well, fuckin' duh.  If there is a chronic (30 year long) inflammation, of course the WBC will be elevated.  Most likely, it has been elevated since my 20s and yet I'm still alive - call the presses, it's a bloody miracle!

Last night I took the time to watch "Flu and flu vaccines-what's coming through that needle", a presentation by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny.  Let me tell you, I am very glad I have watched this.  Everybody should watch this, especially the people who are so hell bent on getting flu shots.  If they only knew what kind of poisons are in those flu shots...  Actually, this would open the eyes of people who advocate ANY kind of vaccines, even and/or especially the people working in medical field... Why in the green earth's name would anyone willingly get injected with things that mutate or kill?  Did you know that flu vaccines cause more flu (even death by flu) than the flu itself?  Please, watch this video. It is not a hoax or quack.  Actually, what FDA is doing is a quack, a mass experimentation on people (hey, Hitler did that once and look what happened to him!) to do what? Shorten everyone's lifespan? Give them asthma, allergies, low IQ or cancer?!?  Genocide in the making...  The gov. would probably like to make people die early (no pensions to pay out for years), or have a bunch of dumb, subservient, complacent low-IQ "sheeple" who will agree to anything as long as it makes the gov. and Big Pharma rich and happy.  Again, fuck this.  I'd rather be jailed than vaccinated; yes, I am for real.  But, from the looks of it, that might be coming soon to the "hood near you" - there are plans to make vaccinations mandatory, and papers in place to "apprehend and examine" - and then, most likely, jab, medicate or electroshock - yes, it is still being practices - if you exhibit "signs of illness", like a sneeze, for example.

So, guess what's FDA going after these days?  Vitamin C!

http://www.anh-usa.org/action-alert-now-the-fda-is-going-after-vitamin-c/

Following are a couple of quotes from the article at the link (if you are too lazy to go read the whole thing, LOL):

"IV C is being used in burn units around the world, including in the US, and has been adopted by the military for this purpose."

"FDA also banned injectable magnesium chloride and injectable vitamin B-complex 100. These two substances are routinely added to intravenous C to make the “Myers Cocktail,” used especially for conditions such as chronic fatigue syndrome, and infectious diseases such as hepatitis, AIDS, mononucleosis, and flu."

"But there is a big difference between oral vitamin C and intravenous C. One maintains your health. The other seems to directly attack pathogens and cancer cells. Vitamin C taken orally will not do this, because the concentration does not seem sufficient to accomplish the task."

So there you have it, folks. FDA does not want you to get well.  Neither does Big Pharma - as long as you are sick, you're their cash cow.  Why would they want you to stop (padding their bottom line)?

You're truly on your own on this one! Do yourself a favor and watch that video: "Flu and flu vaccines-what's coming through that needle" by Dr. Sherri Tenpenny. I got it via P2P (contact me if you need help finding it).

Her website is here: http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vaccineinfo