June 20, 2011

Falling into depression

is how it feels to have lived in Alberta (Canada) for the past two and a half weeks.  Rain, rain, more rain, and nothing but rain the whole time.  Fuck... when will it end?
I keeep checking the 10-day forecast, uhm, daily (yeah, I hear ya), in hope some weather miracle will happen but, so far, this has proven fruitless, if not outright hopeless.  It's predicted to stay the way it is til at least the end of June, meaning - the whole month of June is just one constant, day and night rainfall, although varying in intensity from a drizzle to a downpour.
Whomever has decided to take their 2011 annual vacation in June, is so SOL (unless they like this crappy weather) I feel their pain as I am literally experiencing it myself on a very real, somatic way.  Not to even mention what that's gonna do to our food prices in the months to come...  Everything is so totally saturated, I can't imagine the farmers being able to get any machinery out into their fields... It would probably all sink knee-deep in the mud.
You'd think, will all the "advanced" technology, HAARP included, someone would come up with the way of fixing such weather anomalies.