September 28, 2011

Well.ca - business with a big heart!

I <3 Well.ca!
What is Well.ca?
Quoting from their website:
"Well.ca is Canada's largest online health and beauty store. At Well.ca, we aim to be a friendly, compassionate, and responsible company that makes every effort to best serve our customers' health and beauty needs."

I found Well.ca a way back, during my search for an affordable source of Aubrey Organics' personal care products. 
Having spent a small fortune getting the soaps and shampoos via eBay, over from UK, I went to the Aubrey Organics' US website only to find out that the shipping from US to Canada costs more that from UK to Canada.  Why?  Because they only ship via UPS, and that is always a crap shoot -  you might be charged extra (aka. brokerage fee) upon delivery.
Yes, it is faster than the postal service but, if you time your purchases right, so you don't run out of product before you get a new shipment, the postal service will do just fine, thank you.

So, here I am, out of AO's shampoo and conditioner, and getting itchy all over my head from the grocery store-bought shampoo, so I am getting desperate to find the right stuff, and fast.  Turns out, my rescue is one Google search away...  Hooray!  I found the Well!
You have no idea how relieved I was to find that, not only do they have the brands I like, they even offer free shipping of my goods.  That's on top of fast order processing, and VERY careful packaging.
And superior customer service!
Once or twice, I contacted the friendly folks at Well.ca about the products, my orders, or my product reviews, and they always got back to me promptly and personally - I could tell they "smiled back" at me when they replied to my emails.  You know how refreshing, rare, and precious that is?  No stupid "canned" responses, or form letters.  Ever.  Just a nice, courteous, and professional response.  Every time!

Let me tell you, at Well.ca, these people really, really care.  They will answer all your questions, address any concerns you might have (but, with them, you won't have any to begin with), and help you out any way they can.  They work hard to make sure you, their customer, are happy.
I am so very pleased with their service, I plan to stick with them for a very long time.
Check them out at http://well.ca/